Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Things to do in Colorado Springs when you're dead

Last night I played fashion consultant for one of my guy friends while shopping.  As my reward we stopped to have ice cream in the food court which overlooks the ice rink.  To make it more interesting, we made a friendly wager on the hockey game that was just starting.  Having chosen sides, trash talking ensued.  I'm not known for my creativity, so most of my trash talking sounded like, "My goalie can kick your goalie's @**."  But it is more fun when the other team's goalie is number 69.  And by the way, the score at the end of the period had my team up (two to nothing), so I get free dinner.  Yum!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention how you cheated on the wager.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, it was too kind of me to stay until the end of the period instead of ending the wager after five minutes as we initially agreed. I gave your team a chance, but #69 just couldn't pull it out. :)

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it is when you are in 69, you can't pull it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.