Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Two kisses

D,

I heard a new song on the radio this morning: "I Kissed A Girl" - Katy Perry. Have you heard it yet? I'm sure you know what it reminded me of.

Late that long ago Saturday night--actually very early Easter morning--you leaned across the divide between the driver and passenger's seats and kissed me for the first time. The next day you called your best friend and told her about our kiss with a song--playing that one with that same title, the one sung by Jill Sobule.

When we were still together I used to listen to that song while I was away at college, smiling when I heard it. I assume it still exists on my college computer, dusty in storage now, but apparently the memory is fresher than I thought.

-Angie

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.