Saturday, February 05, 2005

Being an 'angineer'

Tonight I was dropping a friend off after our evening out. As she was giving me directions she said, "It used to be easier because my street connected directly to (the main road)."

As I drove away, I thought to myself, "If her road used to be connected to the main road, that means her development was built in phases (did I see any other signs of phasing?), the connection would've been granted as a temporary access and shown as a note on the development plans..."

I may not be an engineer when I leave the office, but I can't stop being the "angineer".

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

I *like* that kind of thinking. I don't know, it just adds another layer of understanding to the world, and thats a good thing. Plus its kind of fun to know things that not everyone knows. (We'll ignore the question of whether they even care; all the *right* people do (g). )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.