Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Prescription

Tonight I glanced through a book at the library that was billed as a guide to retail therapy. Each page described the different things you should buy when facing a specific crisis. For example, if you hate your job you should buy a new suit or a briefcase to take with you to your next job interview.

I couldn't find a page that told me what to buy to dispel my anxiety and dread over having found the woman to replace me in my current sorority advising role.

I decided on a new copy of my favorite Christmas CD and gifts for three of my best friends.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Without knowing much about why you are being replaced, I'd say buy yourself a large gingerbread latte and new magazine. Cheap therapy for when you are feeling down.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

Yeah, it really depends on why. But if it would make YOU feel better, you could go for gihugic therapy and buy ME a plasma TV.... just offering (g).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.