Thursday, August 09, 2007

The right way

With both my Dad and Lisa's parents here, I asked Lisa to join me on a walk through Watson's Bay (which was the site of our first walk together last December). We reminisced about our first date, how much we've grown together, and how much we're looking forward to our future together. We then sat, overlooking Sydney's inner harbour, and with the sun setting beside us, and a gentle wind blowing across our faces, I got down on one knee, and asked Lisa to marry me.

The best part is...she said yes!!!


PJ proposed the right way. Lisa wasn't surprised--they've been shopping for a ring together. He chose a setting that had personal meaning to them and enabled them to feel alone, even in a public place. He even managed to statisfy my traditional side with the mention of their parents being in the city, all while conforming to stereotypic romantic ideals.

Consider this a primer on how to do it the right way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.