Thursday, December 13, 2007

Odds

F called me yesterday morning. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"Your grandmother and mine are next door to each other," he informed me. I laughed. "I was going to send flowers up to your grandmother's room and I discovered they were right next door to each other."

Which odds are better: that they would place our grandmothers next door to each other or that I'd get such a thoughtful boyfriend?

Still more good news: Both grandmothers have been moved out of recovery, unfortunately ending their stay as neighbors, but they both seem to be doing well.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

Excellent news!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

So glad to hear it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.