Thursday, September 23, 2004

Special kind of good

I just checked my statistics and I have just gotten my second hit from search engine results. I love that--for some reason it is much more exciting that any other kind of visit to my blog. And this one was even better. Know why? The search term this time was "things to do in Colorado Springs". The last search term--"little chinese girls". Ew. And unfortunately writing that in an entry probably just bumped me up on that list of search results. Oh well--looking at the glass as half-full, I suppose this way I delay the searcher by a few seconds before they find p*rn. (I don't want that word to be searchable on my site!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Today I found out that someone over the weekend ended up herer looking for Care Bear coloring pages. I hope she (or he) read far enough through the entry to find my link to the coloring pages. And I hope that s/he enjoyed their coloring pages--coloring that night with my roommates is a very fond college memory. :)

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my friends posts where all her website hits come from under the tag line, "F*&&in' Sickos..."

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.