Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Preparing for Halloween

My office is the coolest ever. On Friday, there will be:
  • a haunted house in the conference room for people to bring their kids to
  • trick-or-treating for kids at selected cubicles
  • a costume contest (for the employees)
  • a cubicle decorating contest
  • a hallway decorating contest
  • other treats and fun
It had been my intention this year to dress up as a Catholic schoolgirl for Halloween but I don't feel comfortable wearing that to the office. I hadn't decided if I was going to participate in the costume contest at all, until I decided to decorate my cubicle as a pumpkin patch. Since my cubicle will be a pumpkin patch, I think I'll be a farmer. How cute is that? If I have time after helping my "neighbors" decorate our hallway tomorrow night after work, I plan on turning my filing cabinet into hay bales, my recycling box into a wheelbarrow, and covering my cubicle floor with orange balloon pumpkins and green crepe paper vines. How fun will that be?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Angie said...

My hallway won the hallway decorating contest! Free lunch for us!

My Halloween itself was underwelming--no trick-or-treaters and no one commented on my extra cute Halloween shirt or spider hair clips. But Friday was an awesome Halloween celebration!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Angie said...

See more, including photos, here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.