Thursday, January 06, 2005

ESP

I sent an email out this afternoon to four people. Tonight, before receiving my email, two of them called me. My telepathic powers must be improving.

First W called. We lived together when I was senior in college. One of our roommates needed the kitchen to be clean and would leave Post-It Notes on our doors when we had dishes left in the sink for more than 24 hours. In order to make the kitchen chores more enjoyable we would have "dish parties". So W calls me when she does dishes, remembering old times.

Then it was PJ. I never returned his call from the first night of Chanukah, so he was calling to check in. Talking to him reminds me of why I liked him so much since I met him seven years ago. Turns out he is also an Alias fan and he even got a little goofy while we were on the phone--I'd forgotten about how silly he can get sometimes. I'm glad he is two time zones away--it keeps me from getting too close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.