Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fifty thousand words

Five reasons I should’ve had a camera phone over the weekend:
  1. The airport security guard on the Segway.

  2. The 50 family members meeting their newly adopted Guatemalan infant relative.

  3. So that kid across the aisle and I could have both taken pictures of my friend walking down the aisle.

  4. Dancing with the bride, groom and my former roommates to our favorite song from that year: Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain.

  5. To capture my favorite moment of the whole weekend: being enveloped in a group hug by the bride and two of the amazing women she and I lived with.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Sweeti said...

Hello Angie~
Just returning the visit and felt sparked by this entry to say...Have camera will travel heck it's within an arms reach all the time.

I never, Never leave home without my camera and if I did I would buy a point and shoot. It never fails something will pop up to shoot.
Also, in the pic with the three girls are you one of them?
Thanks for stopping by and please do so again. Sweeti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.