Fifty thousand words
Five reasons I should’ve had a camera phone over the weekend:
- The airport security guard on the Segway.
- The 50 family members meeting their newly adopted Guatemalan infant relative.
- So that kid across the aisle and I could have both taken pictures of my friend walking down the aisle.
- Dancing with the bride, groom and my former roommates to our favorite song from that year: Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain.
- To capture my favorite moment of the whole weekend: being enveloped in a group hug by the bride and two of the amazing women she and I lived with.