Thursday, March 20, 2008

Proof

We had an insurance presentation at lunch today. The presenter started out giving away a stuffed, quacking duck and promised us more prizes if we could answer her "quiz questions" at the end.

Fast forward to the end... the guy next to me got his small stuffed duck and the only prize left was a drink cozy to keep a can cold. One thing you probably don't know about me is that I don't really drink anything that come out of a can--not soda and not beer, so I have no use for that cozy. But who spoke up first? Me. I just have to prove that I know the answer.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Well, I am sure that such a smart engineer could find another use for said cozie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.