Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Thirteen

I have so many things to be grateful for this year...

1. My baby
2. My husband
3. Health insurance
4. A supportive workplace that understands family is more important than work
5. A job that allows my family to live comfortably and weather unexpected storms
6. My husband's workplace - for supporting him through paternity leave & unexpected family illnesses
7. Family members that live nearby - we have leaned on them so many times this year
8. The people I don't even know who have prayed for my daughter's health this year (and some who continue to do so!)
9. Family members who have rearranged their work schedules to stay with my daughter while I work
10. Sorority sisters & friends who have supported me when I needed their support most
11. My sorority volunteer position - volunteering helps me feel like me, not just a new mom
12. The ability to work and not feel judged for leaving my daughter with other people during the day
13. Doctors who have worked hard on my family's behalf

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are surrounded by loving family and/or friends today!

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

Just wondering how things are with you. Have not heard from you for a long time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.