Monday, November 01, 2004

Treetops glisten

Winter has arrived in Colorado. The lowlands have had our first (measurable) snow. Of course, it started on Halloween. Luckily the storm came in a little too late to make trick-or-treating miserable, but the roads this morning looked like January--and I couldn't find my ice scraper. Arg.

I guess this is good news--now I'll feel motivated to start my Christmas shopping and not rebel against the Christmas decorations already up in malls and stores. Time to get out the soundtrack of the season.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

Colorado? You live in COLORADO???? No fair.... That gorgeous state. You lucky person, you.

Remember to vote. My guy if you can, the other dude if you must, but vote, okay?

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela, dearest,

NOT THE CARPENTERS. YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT TO AN UNSUSPECTING POPULACE.

Best Regards,

Matt

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Ah. I love Colorado. While it was 27 degrees on my way to work this morning, the sun was shining and had already melted the frost off my windshield. Today the sun and temperatures in the 40s will melt the remaining ice off the side streets and tomorrow we will have a crisp day in the 50s. Let's say it one more time--I love Colorado! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.