Friday, March 18, 2005

Demanding satisfaction

I got this cute green blouse about a year ago that I wanted to wear yesterday, so Wednesday night I pulled it out of the closet and noticed it was pretty wrinkled. The care instructions said "low iron when necessary" so I shut off my misgivings and warmed up my iron. After laying the blouse on the ironing board, I put the iron to the blouse and quickly pulled it away--but too late. There is now a melted hole with singed edges in my blouse. And a factual email demanding satisfaction in some customer service lackey's inbox.

Update: an actual human being contacted me from the store where I bought it and I'm going to call her today to give her more details and find out what they are willing to do for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.