Tuesday, March 01, 2005

How to handle this woman

I would like to be loved like in the movies, but there are a few other rules that one should follow if they would like to successfully woo me.
  • Let me know you're interested but then let me process it. I need time and space.
  • Don't make me feel like you're pressuring me. I'll run in the opposite direction.
  • If I'm avoiding eye contact with you, I'm already pushing you away.
  • Don't make me approach you--I won't.
  • Let me fill the silence. If you want to hear what I think, ask me the question and then wait until I answer it. All of it.
  • If I just met you on Saturday, on Monday it might be too early to start a phone conversation with: "Hey beautiful." If you've called me three-plus times in less than 48 hours, it is too many times.

4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you going out with? Nomar Garciaparra??
Check it out...www.thanksbeautiful.com


Matt

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

That's a lucid and well-thought-out list.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bad girl! Sorry about last night I was playing pool when you called. I am definitely going to call you tonight to hear details about your admirers and discuss the wonders of Gilmore Girls!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Bonanza JellyBean said...

This may say something about me but I always wanted the type of love that Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette had in True Romance. I don't know why. Just that instant, crazy bond and attraction to someone. It's exciting and self-destructive at the same time. Maybe that's just me, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.