Friday, September 02, 2005

Ready

Last Friday night I dreamt that I married Tom Selleck. It was a great feeling to be unconditionally loved, to have someone walk up and embrace me from behind while I was standing at the kitchen counter.  His love for me was obvious and there were scores of people in our house to celebrate the occasion.

After the guests left, he led me through the house to our bedroom in the furthest wing.  When we got there, the room was still in the beginning of stages of construction.  He was so proud of the wood framing and concrete slab floor with utility connections still sticking through it.  Does this mean that I’m not ready or that he’s not?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're both ready to me.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I recently had a dream I was dating Colin Firth, but he left me for his co-star. I don't know what that means either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.