5 things I had forgotten about St. Louis
1. The heat and humidity. Specifically:
- It feels like a blast furnace when you leave the comfort of the airport (or any air-conditioned building)
- But sometimes the humidity feels good for a moment after you emerge from that air-conditioned building
- How unhappy my skin gets every time I make that dry/humid climate transition
- Sometimes you might as well have martinis outside because you can't get any hotter
3. Wow--the Arch is tall!!
5. The best memories aren't from planned moments--they just happen.