Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dreaming of you

I came slowly awake at nearly 1am mumbling in response to something you said. My eyes shot open when I realized that I must've fallen asleep talking to you. I realized that I didn't have my cell phone in my hand. I began patting around my body, searching sightlessly in the dark for my small black phone.

My feelings of panic increased and I began to widen my search area, hopping out of bed and patting all the bedcovers. I turned my head to the side and saw the small appliance, neatly plugged in and placed on the corner of my bedside table. Seeing it reminded me of you sweetly saying goodnight to me, and my sleepy struggle to plug the charger into the small hole on its base.

I love talking to you in the dark before I fall asleep, but apparently last night I loved it so much that I dreamt it continued after I burrowed into my blankets and fell asleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.