Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Being bad is good

I had dinner with my dad and brother last night. I really debated having a salad, and kind of regretted not getting at least a side salad when I was eating my brother's cucumbers and tomatoes from his salad and then watching my dad enjoy his cobb salad.

I called my dad's office a few minutes ago to be sure he had gotten my brother's message that he was sick and wouldn't be coming by my dad's office this morning to help him because he wasn't feeling well. When my dad's secretary answered, she told me that my dad had gone home this morning because he also wasn't feeling well - also blaming it on last night's salad. Thank goodness I was bad! ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

So, something in the salad, but not the cukes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.