Thursday, June 26, 2008

Returning from vacation... a Thursday Thirteen

1. I always joke that I wonder if vacations are worth the work before you can go and to catch up when you get back.
2. Obviously a joke... they are so worth it.
3. And you know you've had a good vacation when you can barely remember your job.
4. Unfortunately that made Monday that much harder.
5. I finally managed to get back into the swing of things in time for today's two deadlines.
6. Thank goodness.
7. Driving back tonight after my meetings, I was reminded that I miss where I used to live.
8. I miss my friends who live there. Although I did get to see one tonight!
9. I also miss the mountains.
10. Thank goodness getting there is on the list of things to do this summer.
11. Yes, there is a list of things to do this summer.
12. Speaking of... I should probably start cracking on the list.
13. How did it get to be almost July already?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

Skip summer, go directly to making your Christmas list. I'll help -- I have my wish-for list all ready...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.