Wednesday, August 04, 2004

What's next?

Everyone has those days where you realize that it would've been better if you just stayed in bed with the covers over your head. I'm having one of those right now. My last couple of days have been average days with bursts of awful and today is no different. I didn't set my alarm last night so I woke up about two hours late this morning, cursing the inconveniences of sleeping alone, and dreading making that embarrassing call to my office. Then, once I got to work, I realized I forgot to drop off my rent check last night. So now I'm headed home to drop that off. I know I'm tempting fate, but I'm beginning to wonder, "What's next to go wrong?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.