Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Moving on

T found someone else. He's very happy about it, although I should put in the disclaimer that last night was their third date. I was a little hurt and jealous hearing about her, but it sounds like she is a much better match for him than I am. (Again, remember--only third date.)

Honestly it is just a wake up call that we've been using each other. It has been comforting to have someone to hold on to emotionally. And it has been a nice feeling to think I had someone of the opposite sex in my life. But I think everyone, he and I included, knew it wasn't really going to happen. And now I'm facing the same situation I've been trying to ignore for a long time now--I need more people in my life. I need men who actually live here as well as friends who aren't just people I work with in one of my various commitments, who are close to my age, that I can setup with David, etc. Of course, it would help if I cleared a few of those commitments so I had time to spend with these friends I'm looking to acquire.

Applications being accepted now...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you need is more friends you can set Angie up with. Although I do appreciate the thought of using the super-popular million hit Angineer Blog to help my social life.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Suzy said...

Wish I were there...on the other hand, I'm not a single male, so that wouldn't help on the boy front. On the other other hand, I do have a fiance who has single male friends. Too bad they're a couple states away. :( I still say you should try an online match service. Either it will work, or you will have great stories to tell!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.