Thursday, November 04, 2004

One of my most embarassing moments

I was 12, walking backwards while talking to the boy who was my best friend and object of my affection. We were at the Colorado Governor's Mansion having both just won awards for music composition. My family was walking ahead of us while his parents were trailing behind. All of sudden, I felt something hard behind my foot and I lost my balance, falling backwards into a seated position in a CONCRETE FOUNTAIN. My head tipped backward because of the momentum and banged into the large pedestal in the center.

Luckily the concrete fountain was not filled with water and the only thing hurt was my pride.

I hope you've enjoyed this moment of humor. I've been tired of the unhappy political posts on my blog. I was tempted to delete them, but instead I thought I would start spreading a smile around the internet. Feel free to join in.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

I think that he should have been quite impressed. I know that if the object of *my* affections walked backward just to talk to me, I sure would be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.