Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas wish

I'm a coward.

I attended my sorority alumnae holiday party tonight. One of the older women brought her son. He looked to be about my age--also tall, good-looking, nice and he showed he has a sense of humor. As the festivities started to wrap up, I decided we needed to exchange numbers. So I hung out in foyer as he was getting ready to go. I got a business card out of my purse to exchange contact information. Then I went and talked to him while he waited for his mom to say her goodbyes. At one point he even asked where I worked.

Did I give him my business card? No.

Did I say, "We should get together sometime."? No.

I know that I could get a hold of him through his mom. But am I likely to call him there? No.

Could someone get me a spine for Christmas?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you should end the drought! I will call him for you if you would like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.