Thursday, December 22, 2005

Have yourself a merry little...


2005 Christmas Tree
Originally uploaded by angineer.
My memories of when I'm most at peace all revolve around Christmas, whether it is sitting in the dark appreciating our lit Christmas tree or listening to Santa reports on the radio headed home on Christmas Eve.

This year was the first year I had my own Christmas tree and the first chance I had to display the ornaments I've carefully collected over the past five years. I enjoyed a little journey through time as I hung them on the tree.

May you enjoy the peace of this season as I am... merry Christmas!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Nienke Hinton said...

I also have many peaceful memories around Christmases past. I think that's why family is so important to me Christmases present and future. May you have the merriest of Christmases and a Happy New Year.

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I would like to point out that it is a "holiday ficus" and not a Christmas Tree.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger ColeTrain said...

I am highly considering getting a Festivus pole next year - even my simple poinsetta made a mess in my living room.

Merry Christmas Ms. Angie, and have a most Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.