Thursday, December 01, 2005

Distance

I didn't remember her voice being so whiny, I thought as she tried to pick up his conversation.

"What were you saying about the cabana boy?" she asked.

"He says you want a cabana boy and I told him it was only fair if you get a cabana boy that he gets a Hooters girl."

Our conversation continued fitfully, remarks tumbling over each other with uncomfortable silences in between, covering conversational bases from why men like lesbians to holiday decorations.

Finally she handed the phone back to T. I wished him safe travels on their upcoming trip, fully believing that when he comes back, I'll have lost him forever.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger ColeTrain said...

Men like lesbians because when a guy sees two girls kissing - he knows he is two-thirds closer to a threesome. Simple mathematics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.