Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super dream

You ever have that sudden flash of memory, remembering a dream that you've forgotten?

I had that experience chatting with a coworker during lunch on Friday. As we discussed today's big game, I remembered that Wednesday night I had dreamt that this was all a misunderstanding and that this weekend's big game was the actual AFC championship. I only wish.

Regardless of the absence of my favorite team, I celebrated the Super Bowl with traditional American fanfare--lots of chips, veggies, dips and of course, some chocolate for dessert. In preparation for guests, my fridge looked like the beer section of a liquor store.

Now the game has come and gone, and really the best part was the episode of Grey's Anatomy after.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.