Thursday, September 18, 2008

Habits

At my last job, the company charged for soda: $0.45 each. That is awfully steep for a can from Sam's Club or Costco, even if they were brand name, but that is beside the point. Knowing I had to pay for one made it very easy for me to stick with the glass of tap water on my desk. But the benefits were more than financial because who needs the health detriments from drinking soda everyday?

My new job provides drinks of all types in the well-stocked fridge. So far I've mostly stuck to my tap water habit, but I have been tempted in the afternoons for a little burst of sugar. After just a couple of cans to satisfy those cravings in the last couple weeks, I've discovered the desire for soda starting earlier and talking to me just a little louder every day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

New job? Can you work from home on occasion?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

loving the new job. awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.