Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Headshots edition

Thirteen thoughts while getting my headshots taken for work this morning:
  1. I drove halfway up a mountain to get my pictures taken in someone's small spare bedroom with black curtains on the windows?
  2. I can hear the photographer's stomach growling--maybe she should've had more than coffee before we got here.
  3. Just pick a comfortable pose? Okay, I'll just take off my suit jacket and heels...
  4. Oh, you were right. You will make my semi-comfortable pose uncomfortable and unnatural. Thanks.
  5. Oops, I just blinked. Don't blink, don't blink... blink. Aack.
  6. Wait, let me guess: just tip my head down and left a little more.
  7. You think facing the other way may make me more photogenic? Thanks, that's encouraging.
  8. How many pictures did you just take with that strand of hair visibly out of place.
  9. I think my face may freeze in this fake half-smile.
  10. Look into the light, look into the light. I thought I wasn't supposed to go toward the light.
  11. It isn't that hard to scroll back and forth between the pictures for me to review them. Oh, this is a new camera? Great.
  12. Hmmm... I've never seen my nose look that wide before.
  13. You think you've got it? Thank goodness!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Your headshots for work were taken in a small bedroom with black curtains? That sounds really sketchy.

Your other posts seem to make up for it though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.