Friday, October 15, 2004

Proof of life

Proof that I haven't gotten enough sleep this week:
Last night/this morning at 2:30am, I was ready for bed but first had to put the two cakes cooling on my stove into the freezer so they would be ready to cut in the morning. Curious to see if my generous greasing and flouring made the cakes easier to turn out, I tipped one of the cakes up so it was perpendicular with the floor. The left side of my brain didn't kick in to tell me this was a bad idea until the cake bailed onto the floor in pieces. So now I need to bake an extra cake tonight. Arg.

Proof that today is the first day of recruitment:
I'm tired, nauseous, and have no ability to focus on anything. I am relying on lists to be sure I get everything done. I left my cell phone at home this morning. I just want the clock to hurry up so I can get out of here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.