Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Obsessing

1. Mini Reese's Pieces are 100 times cuter than regular Reese's Pieces and come in a really cool plastic container with a snap-open, snap-closed lid. The container is so cool that I want to find something else to put in it.
2. Why do there seem to be more orange and brown Reese's Pieces than yellow? I like the yellow.
3. Effective marketing tie-in--I can't help but think about E.T. when I eat Reese's Pieces. I haven't seen E.T. in many years because the part with the government scared me when I first saw it.
4. I hate to admit it but I kind of like How@rd Stern's TV show on E! (See my last entry.) We'll call it a guilty pleasure. And I like his hair--even better when it's shorter. But he looks a little creepy without his sunglasses on.
5. Why are M&Ms smoother than Reese's Pieces?
6. Have you ever noticed that the peanut butter filling in Peanut Butter M&Ms is darker brown and saltier than the inside of Reese's Pieces?
7. I always share my Reese's Pieces with Maggie and Brandy.
8. Did you know that Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is one of the chocolate candy mascots that wanders around Hershey Park? Oh, and the street lights in Hershey, PA look like Hershey's Kisses.




Oh, and if you aren't watching Gilmore Girls, start now. Seriously.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Now I really, really want some Reese's. Or Peanut Butter M&Ms. Really, any sort of chocolate peanut butter combination. But I can't have any because of this damn diet I've put myself on. Curse you, Angie! (Shakes fist of rage).

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oops! (grin)

I bought myself another package of the addictive mini candies last night, but found myself giving it to a coworker today as thanks for her help with some calculations I've been struggling with. Luckily I know she can fully appreciate them.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Angie said...

E.T. was on USA on Friday night and I watched most of it. It is a good movie--and the 25-year-old that I am now can appreciate that. But the little me who saw it for the first time was still scared watching it, so don't expect me to rush out and rent it anytime soon.

And I was frustrated with myself because I meant to notice if this was the original version or if this was the one where Spielberg took out the guns, but I forgot. Drat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.