Friday, December 03, 2004

T-30: Countdown to moving

My family, seven strong, arrived to see me graduate from college. I was recovering from an incredibly nasty illness that had floored me right after finals ended and kept me in bed for much of the “Senior Week” preceding graduation. When my family arrived to collect me and four years of my stuff for my cross-country move, I had exactly one box packed.

I hate packing and moving.

But that is exactly what I must squeeze in around Christmas shopping, holiday festivities, and celebrations with family and friends because I’m moving out at the end of the month. I am sad to leave this comfortable home but excited to take a step forward.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.