Monday, November 22, 2004

Click

My phone rang about a half-hour after I got to work this morning.

"Hello, this is Angie."
"Hello, this is T."
"Hey."
"I didn't want you to think that I wasn't returning your call. I just got back from Mexico."
"I forgot about your trip. How was it?"
"Good."
"So you're not going to work today?" (He was obviously not calling from work and it was 10am his time.)
"Looks that way."
"When'd you get in?"
"Last night. I flew through Charlotte and I ended up sitting next to a guy I work with on the plane."
"Wow--what a small world. I had a small world experience recently myself." I briefly explained to him the recently drama about C moving near me and also about finding out that PJ was invited to her most recent wedding.
"Weird. I've got to go."
"Oh, okay--"
He interrupts me, "Bye."
Click.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.