Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thankful

I am thankful for:
  • the continued good health and happiness of my family, particularly my grandmothers
  • the strength that my friends show as they encounter difficult issues
  • working with amazing college women to grow and strengthen their chapter
  • having friends here who drag me out to have fun
  • having friends from forever who know all the parts of me
  • being best friends with my sister and brother
  • having a very close-knit family to share this holiday with
  • being able to maintain a lifestyle I enjoy

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Angie - I'm thankful for the kindness of strangers and the wealth of support I take from blog friends like you. Your comments and thoughts over the past weeks have been deeply felt and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hope your Thanksgiving was perfectly wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.