Sunday, July 24, 2005

Love

Isn't it sweet how those you love are more protective of your heart than you are?

On Friday night, my sister was asking me and our brother for ideas about how to find out if her ex-boyfriend might be interested in giving their relationship another try. This particular ex seemed sweet enough when they were together, but I can't see him that way after being awakened in middle of the night and listening impotently as my sister sobbed to me in the parking lot outside his dorm the night they broke up. We both argued that, regardless of the fact that she decided to break up with him, he was the one who hurt her and that she shouldn't give him another chance. Without a gift for legilimency or divination, I don't know if she should pursue this but I just want her to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.