Friday, July 15, 2005

And eat it too...

My pastry chef roomie Scott is making the wedding cake for J and D's wedding tomorrow.

Call 1 from Scott today:
Only 80 people are coming to the wedding and the top two layers will serve 120ish, so please pick up a 16"x16"x4" piece of styrofoam on your way home to simulate the third layer.

Call 2 from Scott today:
I really want J to have what she wants so I will be making that third layer of cake (which serves over 100 on its own). Cancel the styrofoam request.

I told my teammate that I hoped she liked cake since it sounded like I would be bringing some to work on Monday. She said she'd bring the ice cream. I like the way she thinks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.