Thursday, May 11, 2006

Meditation

The company that shares our office building is the kind of software company that most probably think became extinct with the dot-com bust. Their employees come and go at all hours of the day and night, wear jeans and ratty t-shirts everyday, and bring their dogs into the office. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out they have video games and even a foosball table in their office. Yet I was still surprised when I emerged into the midday sun and found four “mountain man”-types doing some kind of yoga/tai chi mediation at the end of the parking lot.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger African Kelli said...

Why can't that EVER happen to me? I've honestly NEVER EVER run into a group of mountain men. Send them to Phoenix!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

That's a terrific image, A.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Margin Fades said...

Hi - just wanted to shout out to a fellow lady engineer. I enjoy this space of yours - wish you'd post more often! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.