Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Players

One of my coworkers burst out, "Why do some people even bother giving you their numbers?"

"What do you mean?"

"If they are just screening their calls and sending everything to voice mail, why bother?"

"Actually, that is what productivity experts recommend," I helpfully pointed out.

"Maybe for people who are having all the information demanded from them, but for me, trying to collect the information, I would spend all my time playing phone tag if I didn't take my call." I had to concede his point. "It's like dating," he concluded. "Someone is always playing games."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

Seems like there ought to be a game theory answer to that, but the only one I can think of thats even remotely relevant - okay, the only one I can think of, period - is the prisoners dilemma. The callers dilemma?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.