Wednesday, November 17, 2004

PC scheduling

Last night at happy hour we scheduled our next activity--dinner and a movie. Preparing to send out an email about this today, I realized that the date we chose is the Friday night of Chanukah. There is only one person (out of 10-15) in our group that might be affected by this and I doubt she would join us on a Friday night anyway. But is it important to move the date to appear PC, even if will likely have no effect on who participates? I'm extra-tempted to be PC because even though I don't think C will come, I want her to feel welcome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chanukah isn't reaaly an important holiday. We get presents, but it is basically a big party holiday where you eat lots of oily foods and chocolate, and get presents (buy your Jewish friends presents ;) ).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.