Thursday, November 11, 2004

Less than six degrees

On a side note... discussing C's second wedding, she revealed that her husband is friends with a number of rabbinical students. I said, "Oh, I have a friend who is a rabbinical student."

"What's his name?" she asked.

When I told her, she said, "Yeah, he was invited to our wedding. He played poker with my husband. Did he go to college with us? I didn't realize."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let's play the six degrees game... this means that:
1. I met PJ in September.
2. I met C the following January.
3. She introduced me to S (that September) and then contributed to our breakup about a month later.
4. The following March I started dating PJ and we broke up in August.
5. Four years later, PJ was invited to C's wedding (following her divorce with S).

So weird. {shudder}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.