Sunday, August 22, 2004

Girly girl

I am a girly girl. If you had asked me that question when I was younger, I'd have denied it, but really, let's be honest here. Some evidence?
I like girly drinks--the more fruit flavors or umbrellas, the better. I don't drink beer.
I like chick flicks. If there isn't a happy ending and I can't escape from the "real world", I don't really want to watch it. A selection of movie titles I own: Dirty Dancing, Steel Magnolias, Bridget Jones' Diary, The Wedding Planner, and Chances Are.
I love romance novels. I enjoy reading other books sometimes, but I get an emotional satisfaction from happy endings.
I enjoy joining groups with other women--Society of Women Engineers, my sorority and Girl Scouts.
I'm close to my mom and sister.
I like wearing dresses and makeup--not everyday, but for special occasions or when the mood strikes me.

Now don't think that this is the only aspect of my personality, but do know that it is a part of me. That's all--now back to your regularly scheduled life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.