Saturday, August 14, 2004

Falling in love

The road ended as I came over the crest of the hill and I turned left to where this road ended in a cul-de-sac. I slowed to a stop, mesmerized by the view from the top of this bluff overlooking the city with a backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. The two apartment buildings ahead of me were charming and appeared to be well-maintained. I knew immediately that I wanted to live there. Driving out to the edge of the parking area to better appreciate the view, and noticing the city-owned trail and open space adjacent to the property, I became even more convinced I was meant to live there.

I went back Saturday afternoon to talk to a leasing agent--bad news, there are no one bedroom units available. After seeing a two bedroom unit and talking to the agent, I am more convinced than ever that I should live there. Anyone wanna be my roommate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.